PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco — the PSP’s next big hit?

wraggster
September 21st, 2005, 00:42
Loco Roco made a big impression at this year’s TGS and could very well be the next sleeper hit for Sony’s PSP. Currently only slated for release in Japan (we’re confident this will change), Loco Roco is a quirky action platformer that has the potential for greatness.

Players assume the role of an orange blob, rolling across levels, consuming flowers, and growing ever larger. It’s like Kirby’s Tilt ‘n’ Tumble meets Sonic the Hedgehog & Katamari Damacy with (according to GameSpot) a dash of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. Sweet!

http://www.psp411.com/show/product/739/0/Loco_Roco.html

Broonale
July 12th, 2006, 05:52
I can't stop playing it!

Shadowblind
July 12th, 2006, 05:54
and I got my hopes up for Kingdom hearts...

BL4Z3D247
July 12th, 2006, 06:12
damn yet another example of shadowblind luck, sorry bro...Loco Roco does look pretty fun though :D

csd-san
July 15th, 2006, 21:29
I've played the European version a fair bit. It's even funner then it looks, and it has quite a bit of depth for a 2D game. I'd recommend this game to anyone with a PSP, and I plan to buy a copy when it comes state side.

Do yourselves a favor and keen an eye on this game, at least.

Malksta
July 15th, 2006, 21:31
Loco Roco OWNZ!! im still playing the demo trying to find all the secrets and loco roco's and planning to by the game :D

BrooksyX
July 16th, 2006, 05:02
The demo is fun to pickup for five minutes at a time, but it seems like it would get a bit repetitive.
I would probably say a good seller, but not the next big hit.

MasterChafed
July 16th, 2006, 13:51
I would have to say that Loco Roco is one of the best games i have ever played on the psp. SO, i am gonna have to say, i look forward to its release.