PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted data gamessaves

buknut
May 6th, 2008, 12:28
Sorry guys if its been discussed b4 but cn't find an answer. have found various similar occurences but nothing exactly like mine.

Problem:
Have a 4gb sandisk mem stick pro duo, which i used through out my entire downgrade journey also used as my primary save stick for all games.

Also own unpatched copy of gta lcs (which helped me in downgrading). Up until recently was able to save w/o problem on the card but a week ago it just crapped out on me. My gta lcs save became corrupt and so deleted and restarted new profile and saved then tried to reload game but the psp freezes and shuts down. when i got the gmes saves in xmb, i get a corrupted data icon???.

Now, thinking it was the game not the card i went online and found a ripped copy and of gta and tried running that with a clean formatted mem stick but same thing, also tried other games and every one is getting corrupted one after the other.

Any idea what kicked it off and what can be done, would hate to dish out money for new card and have it happen again.

Also do ya think its a psp problem, maybe should try down/up grading it to see if problem follows. dunno.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bringing up a possibly already resolved issue.:confused:

ps....running a fat psp on 3.71m33-4