PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Rita

xuphorz
September 24th, 2005, 00:30
Please don't complain because this isn't psp homebrew news, this is practically the onkly forum i'm on, that's why i'm posting it here. I have also notified Wraggster about this incident, through a pm.

Hurricane Rita is about to hit the united states. It's a catergory 5 hurricane, and the 3rd strongest recorded us hurricane ever. it's right in line for where I live, and i'm seriously not sure if i'll survive through it. it's excepcted to hit here late today, or early tommorow. i'm letting you know this because I may not be on these forums for a while, or ever again. this is really worrying me, and i really think that my family will evacuate. i'm not sure where we're going, but my parents said it most likely won't have internet or TV. i'm not entirely sure why i'm even writing this, aside from letting someone else know about it. i hope all my friends on dcemu will remember me if i don't make it through. :(

Mikey4212
September 24th, 2005, 01:22
Xuphorz,
by the time i've written this u probably wont be able to read it, but I for one see you as a great indvidual and I, personaly, hope you make it through this crisis. I've been a part of this site for a couple months now, and you have given an incredible amount of help, and I, for one, will never forget you.I hope you get back to the DCEMU scene soon.

Mikey

xuphorz
September 24th, 2005, 01:25
i'm still here, my guess is we won't leave untill another couple of hours or so

Cap'n 1time
September 24th, 2005, 02:30
Im not really sure what to say. I imagine that your gone by now... but good luck.

Kaiser
September 24th, 2005, 04:28
Good Luck Xuphorz. USA sure has been getting pounded lately.

slik da relic
September 24th, 2005, 04:38
we're with u man... u'll make it. always have faith. i know u got that psp with u. as long as ur family's ok.

da relic

Lord_Rob
September 24th, 2005, 06:48
Two motto's for you too think about...Live life to the fullest and always think positive. Think of the best of the situation. Im sure we all hope you turn out safe

Rob

TAPION
September 24th, 2005, 12:41
good luck man :)

orion233
September 24th, 2005, 16:27
i hope you have a safe journy.

Sollen
September 24th, 2005, 22:43
-.-..Good luck

parabolee
September 24th, 2005, 23:39
I believe the hurrican dropped to a catagory 3 before it made land fall. And is now a Catagory 1.

Xuphorz will be fine :)

I've been through a few huricane's myself (live in Florida) and a catagory 1 is a breeze (excuse the pun). But 5 would have been bad.

TAPION
September 25th, 2005, 19:29
can you get catagory 6?

parabolee
September 25th, 2005, 20:05
No 5 is the highest I think.