PDA

View Full Version : a little help

petee456
September 24th, 2005, 21:06
i was just recently critisized for asking "dumb" questions, and i was told to use the search, and review the faq's, but i have yet to fund the damn info i need.
but from what i read in a new post, there is a way to run homebrew on 2.0. someone please tell me what the hell i need to do to do this. its really frustrating when i cant find any of the info i need, and theres a bunch of people who know what their doing and dont want to help. so dont be selfish, im sure im not the only one who doesnt know how to apply these applications.
all i need to know is where i can access a way to run an snes emu on 2.0, and how to apply it.

ataribob
September 24th, 2005, 22:11
You can only rum emulators and home Brew on PSP Software version 1.0 and 1.50 ONLY

What you need do is invest into 2 psp games ($75.00) Then sell the package on ebay.

Use the money to buy a 1.50 version on ebay If in the USA check walmart for the box ( if in usa) i can tell you how to find a 1.50

You will lose the $75.00 you paid for the 2 games but with all the Translated snes Rpgs and all the thousland of games you can play using all of the emulators.
You can then be a happy 1.50 user

SoQb0nc5r
September 24th, 2005, 22:12
you cant run homebrew in 2.0... yet.

PSP_Newbie
September 25th, 2005, 00:23
what u r referring to is a new way of running homebrew code on a 2.0, but that was discovered only very, very recently.
there is no way as of this moment to run emulators, etc YET on a 2.0, so just wait and see what happens

petee456
September 25th, 2005, 22:59
thanks for clearing that up for me. i got a used psp with 1.5 and im all set and im all set