PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 DC app that can boot multiple 1st_read.bin's

meetyourmaster
May 12th, 2008, 08:03
I know its possible to have multiple emulators and such on a burned DC disc but i have no idea as to the program that will allow me to do this. I have been playing around with DC hakker but its sucks. Any one know another program that will allow me to select the 1st_read.bin i want to boot with a better GUI?

fackue
May 12th, 2008, 08:47
What's wrong with DCHakker? There's also DemoMenu but you probably wouldn't like it's GUI either.

There's also Dream Inducer and a Windows program that uses SBI packages which are the DC homebrew program (e.g. NesterDC) with details about it's release, which Dream Inducer uses. You may wanna check it out, it's called Selfboot Inducer and the download can be found at the SBI repository:

http://dchelp.net/sbi

meetyourmaster
May 12th, 2008, 09:08
Thanks 4 the fast response. Ill check out Selfboot Inducer.

DChakker likes to freeze a lot . I have version 1.4 beta 2 (or thats what the VMU says) and i was wondering whats the current version and where i can get it from.

fackue
May 12th, 2008, 21:43
It's probably freezing because you're not using the correct loading method - the default method is scrambled loading, if you try to load a unscrambled binary without clicking the Config button first, you should expect freezing.

What I do is just scramble all my binaries before burning them on a multisession CD so I never have to mess with the Config button.

Yep, you have the last version. There was only one release anyway.