PDA

View Full Version : ipod clone/lmp-ng 2 alpha problem

iamsushilover
May 13th, 2008, 04:14
Ok. so I downloaded the lmp-ng 2 alpha precompiled and put the whole folder into my r4 media card. my skins are in the directory but when i go on the lmp-ng 2 alpha, it doesnt show any skin, the background is pitch black, and i can hardly read the words. Please help me with showing the skins(it wont even show the default skin) because i wanted the ipod clone with skins.

iamsushilover
May 13th, 2008, 04:16
please help!

iamsushilover
hello?

iamsushilover
please help!

iamsushilover
May 13th, 2008, 04:18
please!

Danief
May 13th, 2008, 15:37
if nobody responds, nobody knows.

DanTheManMS
May 15th, 2008, 04:30
1. DCEmu is not a chat room! There is no need to bump every 2 minutes. That's ridiculous.

2. On the root of your card, create a folder called "lmp-ng". In that create a "skins" folder. In that, place your skin files, still in the original zip files they came in.

nickgar
June 16th, 2010, 02:19
Solution: lmp-ng 2 alpha version the cool one with skins
1.) Download lmp-ng-2-alpha.zip
2.) create folder name it "lmp-ng" on microsd
3.) Extract zip files to "lmp-ng" folder in microsd
4.) open "lmp-ng" folder in microsd and delete "lmp-ng-2-alpha.ds.gba"
*again do not add other files on "lmp-ng" folder, do not rename the folder and other files either. Putting the two versions of lmp-ng on the lmp-ng folder will mess things up.

** In the end the microsd "lmp-ng" folder must have this inside:
-folder named "skins" with two zips named alternative and default
-lmp-ng-2-alpha.nds file

*** to add skins go to http://dilldoe.org/NDS/
1.) Pick a skin on the list under skins, click on it and it will preview it on the ds
2.)scroll down, click download
3.)Put zip file on the "skins" folder inside the "lmp-ng" folder in the microsd

HOPE THIS HELPS. Thanks to SoraK05 for his help. Steps are based on my experience feel free to correct me. I do not know what files can be safely added, renamed and so on the "lmp-ng" folder. Also check this thread: http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3723