PDA

View Full Version : Small problme with PSPGenesis

anji_kenshin
September 25th, 2005, 21:17
When I tried to run some of the roms it says "Developed for use only with NTSC Genesis systems."

Any suggestions on how I can play the game??

Thanks everyone.

ataribob
September 25th, 2005, 22:39
click the right top clear button .
on the 4 th click you will have the setting change the Country Priority to usa-eur-jap

anji_kenshin
September 25th, 2005, 23:56
At which screen to I hit the 'R' Button? I tried at the emulator screen, with the game loaded, then unloaded. Then at the main screen.

ataribob
September 26th, 2005, 02:51
Sorry I thought you had Dgen .
That's a better genesis that has game genie codes

Mothra
September 29th, 2005, 17:44
When I tried to run some of the roms it says "Developed for use only with NTSC Genesis systems."

Any suggestions on how I can play the game??

Thanks everyone.

Can you give an example of a game you're having trouble with?

shik1
October 1st, 2005, 18:08
pspgenesis DOES have the options screen ataribob mentioned...the screen with "roms,saves,options" etc at the top.

xath
October 2nd, 2005, 01:19
I have this problem too.. I can't get games like Phantasy Star IV, Beyond Oasis, and Comix Zone to run...

I heard older versions of PSPGenesis have the ability to switch regions. I can't find it in .18c though, and I would like to keep the latest version so that games run at optimal speeds... Does anyone know what to do?

JasonSantucci
October 2nd, 2005, 09:37
Press Triangle before selecting the game, it changes the region.

alexander-klema
June 26th, 2007, 11:42
mate thanks alot..i was dissapointed that i couldnt play one of my favorite and legendary rpgs. i couldnt imagine that my problem would be solved by pressing triangle.. hey btw.. psp rocks..free games..emulators..i dont thing i want anything morelooolll normally i am a nindendo freak.. but psp is waaayyy better than ds.. take care everyone and dont forget to play old games!

parkermauney
June 26th, 2007, 17:21
Just use DGen instead, it's much better.

pun1sh3r
June 26th, 2007, 17:35
1) change the region that the emulator is emulating

2) use DGen like parkermauney said...