PDA

View Full Version : PSPersonalize problme please help!

anji_kenshin
September 26th, 2005, 18:37
Hello,

I'm trying to change the background of my psp, I named the file 09.bmp (and also tried just 09 and I'm sure it met the requirments) I placed the 09 file in the root of the memory stick (for it is the K drive) and when I booted PSPersonalize, it goes straight to the "finished..." and doesn't ask me to confirm it like it's supposed to, and then my background hasn't changed.

I'd really be appreciative of any help you guys could offer!

-Anji

anji_kenshin
September 26th, 2005, 18:42
Oh, also I have a PSP 1.50

slik da relic
September 26th, 2005, 18:49
start the process over. take all folders off the card. make sure psp personalize folder goes in 1st in the game folder, then the psp % folder second. make sure ur background is a 24bit bitmap image. no other type of photo worx. create a bitmap by right clicking on ur photo, "open with" paint, and then "save as" using the "file" option.

da relic

anji_kenshin
September 26th, 2005, 19:11
Ok relic I'll give it a shot ASAP, (when I get home from class)

Thanks a ton hopfully it will work.

F34R
September 26th, 2005, 19:45
the file needs to be 300 x 170 and no larger than 150kb (24bit bitmaps @ 300 x 170 are usually 149kb in size)

slik da relic
September 26th, 2005, 23:51
Ok relic I'll give it a shot ASAP, (when I get home from class)

Thanks a ton hopfully it will work.

let us know what happens.

da relic

Largo_W
September 28th, 2005, 14:26
I have a question:
Where has the Bitmap file to be when u have only 1 Memstick ?
Normal dir or %dir ?or photo :unsure:

zeadlots
September 28th, 2005, 18:27
Largo, If you have a 1.5 there is noswapping needed. And the instructions clearly state to put the picture files in the "root" directory of the mem card. Meaning if your in "my computer" and you see your "removable storage" drive of your memory stick. When you double click it your in the root. You will see the "PSP" folder and possible 2 system files. All the instructions are in the psp personalize readme. Just make sure the files are the right lengthXwidth and size.. :rolleyes: