PDA

View Full Version : Pssxp 1.2 progress! Buddy4point0 back in action

Buddy4point0
May 15th, 2008, 22:23
[Please move this to news, I don't have permission to post there for some reason]

Hello all, I finally got a new PSP screen and can continue my development in Pssxp.
While my screen was broken, I worked on Pssxp some as well and I should have the next version ready for release in a short time!

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii93/Buddy_Pillar/screenshot2.png

Version 1.2 will have ALOT of new features, hopefully you all will enjoy them. Here are some of the current changes in the game, I could possibly add more features before I release it to the public as well.

new scoring system in everlasting mode, with point bonus powerups
new unlockable menu
unlockable skifree inspired ending after level 3 is completed
Graphical Upgrades including shadows
game now runs at default clock speed (222), previously ran at max clock speed (333)
new loading screen
Cleaned up code alot, faster code
smaller overall filesize
Other small changes and bugfixes (too many and too small to list)

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii93/Buddy_Pillar/screenshot3.png

Thats right QJ, you wanted a SkiFree ending, you got one! (you'll just have to wait to unlock it to see it muhahaha)

If you've never heard or played Pssxp before...
Pssxp is a homebrew snowboarding game made by me, Buddy4point0. In Pssxp, you're the snowboarder. Guide yourself down the slopes while avoiding trees, rocks, and snowmen, collect powerups and gain points. Try to beat all of the many difficulty settings and levels. Go ahead and take a run at everlasting mode and try to beat your highscore, have your family and friends try to beat your score too! I've put a lot of work into this game so give it a try and I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

Expect Pssxp 1.2 Official release soon!

dangee
May 16th, 2008, 18:27
thx 4 the news.
v1 was fun , looking forward to 1.2

Buddy4point0
May 16th, 2008, 19:21
There was also a V1.1 and V1.1b if you haven't played them.

and the glitch in highscore mode (screenshot2) has been fixed.