PDA

View Full Version : Wii/Ds Hacking

icecoolwas
May 17th, 2008, 18:09
As im aware the wii and the ds have simular wifi boards, and there was a pokemon game that allows u to swap pokemons through the wii from the ds wirelessly right?

I was wondering if someone could make a Wii homebrew that would connect to your ds (through Ds Multiplayer Demo download thingy) and would allow you to dump roms to the wii's sd over the wifi from your ds (backups? If you have a Gba homebrew cartridge, you could have all your games in one)

also on the custom firmware an option to boot homebrew from the GBA slot (without having to use the Nds homebrew cartridge if you dont have it).

they could be many other cool things, like a Mp3 player that gets the song stream from the wii and dumps it to the ram, and you could listen to that one song anywhere, unless its too big to dump to the ram, then you would have to be in range of the wii to get the stream on the fly.

Possible?

____anders____
May 18th, 2008, 18:06
streaming?

hmm, i think it's pretty far away.
i don't think that this app will ever be made, especially the game streaming..

but never say never..

hjfbv1
May 22nd, 2008, 21:19
this was my idea, im sorry. its just like 4 or 5 posts down...

dahun
May 23rd, 2008, 04:29
the ds has too little ram maybe if they were both homebrewed but then...DOUBLE THE WORK 1 prog for wii and 1 for ds and then pirating games doesnt fly here