PDA

View Full Version : Help with homebrew settings

Putin
September 28th, 2005, 12:33
Hi there

I got emus now to work but they're slow and I just wanted t know where one can change the settings ? This was postet in the forum

"Frame Skip @ 0-3 (Any higher then this will make effects such as laser blasts, flashes, etc not appear as well as when your character is hit; if they flash when damaged, most of the time they just completely disappear if the Frame Skip is above 3) With Auto Frame Skip or the Speed Limiter (They are identical just one is UO SNES and the other is SNES9X TYL) its good to leave on, it basically tells ur PSP to use up to the number you set (aka 1-3) to speed up & slow down the game (Slow down for when theres little action/sprites etc & it makes things seem like they are on super speed lol). I have found that even at 3 some enemys in Illusion of Gaia disappear so switching to 2 at times is needed!"

Where can I do these things ? I've been reading everywhere but just can't find anything.
Please help

F34R
September 28th, 2005, 12:50
Please refer to the numerous guides already written. Specifically this one:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=46261&postcount=2

There are numerous other topics with the help you require. Please try and read some of them before posting questions.