PDA

View Full Version : Full Screen, Full sound Doom

ricky_k
September 28th, 2005, 16:26
hey all, i have been playing doom2 full version on my psp but the doom i got of psp tutorials is not full screen and the sound is well um it hurts my ears, there are many doom verisions out there can some point me in the direciton of the verison that is full screen and proper sound i dont need the wad is already got the doom2 wad.

thanks

ap0calypse
September 29th, 2005, 09:01
As far as I know DoomPsp v0.04u1 is the latest version out.

About the sound and the full screen, version 0.04u1 runs at full screen but your right about the sound it isn't completley compatible with psp speakers so it can be a little annoying at times, especially the DragonballZ merged wad... those mini cell sound effects make me crazy!

ricky_k
September 29th, 2005, 14:30
As far as I know DoomPsp v0.04u1 is the latest version out.

About the sound and the full screen, version 0.04u1 runs at full screen but your right about the sound it isn't completley compatible with psp speakers so it can be a little annoying at times, especially the DragonballZ merged wad... those mini cell sound effects make me crazy!

out of 136 views u are the only one to actuly say something, its cool cause ur from NZ im from brisbane, anyway do u know the homepage from this doom so i can get the latest version.

thanks
also did u get ur psp imported? mines a jap 1.5 cause as far as i know all the retail stores only sold 1.5+ but from yesterday onwards it dont matter the downgrader means everyone has hombrew!!!!

ap0calypse
September 30th, 2005, 02:35
You can get Doom 0.04u1 from here:
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/doompsp.shtml

did u get ur psp imported?
Yeah, parallel import shop in Newmarket (Auckland) called eTop. All my mates were so jealous when I showed them a psp about 2 months before the official N.Z. release. Then I pulled it out with some homebrew and that was it, they had to have one!