PDA

View Full Version : Clicks for Devs - October

EvilDragon
September 29th, 2005, 00:28
While the last days of Clicks for Devs in September are still running for yoyo and team, I'm proud to start the voting for the next month :)

Which dev should get the October money? Vote here!

Mr.Modem
September 29th, 2005, 18:15
Can you put Skeezix, the author of CaSTaway PSP in the list. He have done an amazing work with that emulator, he released about five releases in just two weeks.

Heran_Bago
September 30th, 2005, 00:42
How many of these people are still working on their projects? Sougen (PSPGenesis)
hasn't made a release in months, and I haven't seen any of the others aside from Shine doing anything lately.

ataribob
September 30th, 2005, 02:30
Toc2rta at irc.wab.com

He was the single person that found the bug that allowed all the people that claimed to release the 2.00 version changer

EvilDragon
October 1st, 2005, 00:46
Okay, added these guys to my list, will be in the next voting :)

BTW: First month is over... only USD 8,83 clicked... though I have as many users on PSPArchive.de as I have on GP32x.de ... but the GP32 people clicked USD 50...

Psphreak
October 1st, 2005, 01:30
Where's TYL? They made a fast emu while showing transpanrency, and the sound engine is far superior than the other snes emu. All Y did was modify an existing PSP port of Snes9x.

Shiaoran
October 1st, 2005, 18:16
Squarez Rox Me Sox!!!

EvilDragon
October 5th, 2005, 01:20
Where's TYL? They made a fast emu while showing transpanrency, and the sound engine is far superior than the other snes emu. All Y did was modify an existing PSP port of Snes9x.

They won last month (September) and are therefore not up for voting this month :)