PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Genesis & SNES Emus

Neo3One3
September 29th, 2005, 03:13
Everytime I've tried to use PSPGenesis to run a ROM all it shows is a bright blue screen. :confused: I can see PSPGenesis fine, but I press o to open the Ghouls 'n Ghosts.zip and all that is there is that retched blue screen. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Another problem that I'm having is with SNES9x (optimized). I get to the black and red screen where I assume I'm supposed to load the roms, but there is nothing there. I press o and it just goes to a black screen. I've tried putting the rom in a multitude of different places, and the same thing happens.

Can someone help me?

Shiaoran
September 30th, 2005, 04:19
are your ROMs in a supported file type?
like BIN or SMD

shik1
October 1st, 2005, 18:04
on psp genesis options change the region(europe,usa,jap) then try that game with the bluescreen again

geise69
October 3rd, 2005, 13:55
Make sure you put all the .png .bmp or whatever other images that came with the emulator and put them in the emulator folder on your memory stick. make sure iths the folder without the %. so for example:

put them in pspgenesis not pspgenesis%

sorry i was thinking of some other problem that caused a blue screen if the icons weren't in the right folder. nevermind this post.