PDA

View Full Version : slightly off topic... dreamcast tattoo

dcninja
May 22nd, 2008, 07:58
I'd like to get a dreamcast tattoo on my shoulder/upper arm... with the dreamcast swirl and a picture of sonic... what else could I add into this? anyone good with computer art? I'm at a loss as to ideas on how it should look and stuff, but I've been with the dreamcast since day one... and i still play it to this day... i really want a DC tat... if you think it's dumb, keep comments to yourself. If you offer positive help like pics and ideas, then great! thanks!

Triv1um
May 22nd, 2008, 17:51
Just remember, your going to have it for the rest of your life. Will you appreciate the Dreamcast as much at 70 as you do now?

Anyway, If you have really thought about this, i would just stick to the swirl. Cant beat it.

pibs
May 22nd, 2008, 19:10
yeah I would get the blue swirl :D

http://www.consoleia.co.uk/systems/sega/dreamcast/dreamcast-europe.jpg

dcninja
May 22nd, 2008, 22:50
why blue, im in the US which means I've had the NTSC dc...

I also want sonic in there somewhere... i dunno...

JKKDARK
May 22nd, 2008, 23:00
"it's still thinking" under the Dreamcast logo :)

Mark30001
May 23rd, 2008, 00:42
I'd like to get a dreamcast tattoo on my shoulder/upper arm... with the dreamcast swirl and a picture of sonic... what else could I add into this? anyone good with computer art? I'm at a loss as to ideas on how it should look and stuff, but I've been with the dreamcast since day one... and i still play it to this day... i really want a DC tat... if you think it's dumb, keep comments to yourself. If you offer positive help like pics and ideas, then great! thanks!

If you go ahead with this, take a picture and post here.

pibs
May 23rd, 2008, 02:52
why blue, im in the US which means I've had the NTSC dc...

I also want sonic in there somewhere... i dunno...

I just assumed since this is a UK forum.

as for sonic, i would get something like this without the background.
http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/6217-ipod_sonic_1.jpg

just look around the web for dreamcast fan art and you might find something you might like that incorporates both sonic and dc

Elven6
May 25th, 2008, 21:28
Have the DC swirl and have sonic in the middle like in the picture above