PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here. psp downgrade problem????

mike16v
September 30th, 2005, 15:20
i started the downgrade process from 2.0 but my psp is now just showing a black screen with a load of random white characters at the top. it has been like this for like 10 mins. is this normal???

Cheers

buker007
September 30th, 2005, 18:10
turn it of(take the batery out)

it will be downgraded ;)

Bus1nessboy
September 30th, 2005, 20:45
Turn it off any way you need to, but it is not downgraded yet. check your firmware it should say 1.00 that means the psp will allow UPGRADING to 1.50. when upgrading your PSP will tell you there has been an error but don't worry everything will work just fine.

Cross
October 1st, 2005, 07:23
Yes look through the pics of the guide and read the instructions thats what you want the PSP to do. After that screen you turn it off (Unplug and remove the battery see ur guide if you do not know how).

After that yes it will THINK its 1.00 BUT IT IS NOT!!! You MUST run the 1.50 update and then u can run homebrew.

Good luck with it and let us know how it works for ya ^-^

chrisvenn
October 1st, 2005, 09:34
That bit scared me abit waited about 5mins then switched it off and then on again and then run the 1.5 update

powelly
February 27th, 2006, 16:51
i started the downgrade process from 2.0 but my psp is now just showing a black screen with a load of random white characters at the top. it has been like this for like 10 mins. is this normal???

Cheers
do u want a proper downgrader m8
????
if so contact me i have done it to my own and it works thnks
:) ;)