PDA

View Full Version : Help again :(

Cloud_35
May 24th, 2008, 01:45
Hi again.....need help again.

But this time it's just a simple question :). Does the Multi-Disc plugin works in the slim? If so, do I need to downgrade it to 3.71?

I got recently my own copy of Metal Gear Solid, used Alcohol to rip it and converted both isos with a md GUI I got from m@xc0ns0le. It didnt work, it just froze in the PlayStation screen. I previously downloaded Parasite Eve and used a patch to convert them both and worked perfectly.

So, do I need 3.71 to run this properly?

Cloud_35
May 25th, 2008, 19:23
uh..................bump?

NeonGenesis
May 30th, 2008, 04:16
The multi-disc functionality of POPS (the PS1 emulator) is inherent in POPS from 3.71, I think. It's not really a plugin, it just requires the use of a different tool (popstation_md or a compatible GUI) to convert multiple discs into the appropriate format. All POPS versions above 3.71 should still retain this functionality.

May I suggest you try converting just disc one using regular popstation and verifying that it works that way? The most common problem I have had is that some software and disk image formats work while others don't. I could rip to .iso and have a black screen as you describe, then rip to .bin and try again and it works fine. If the single disc doesn't work, this is likely the problem. You might want to try a different program or disk image format to rip the disks. I have the most success with UltraISO ripping to BIN/CUE.

Hope this helps.

kjetil1991
June 23rd, 2008, 23:14
uh..................bump?

no double posting :mad: