PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning DS language

Ounou
May 24th, 2008, 11:46
k, so, Hi Everybody!
this is my first post on this entire forum, so, nice to meet you all!
first off, i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, i'm pretty lost right now, so please don't yell too hard at me :)
so yeah, anyways, i'm currently in Japan as an exchange student, but since i can't speak, let alone read:thumbup: ,japanese very well yet, then i don't have to attend some classes at school, but still have to stay at school, so i basically spend time in the school library doing nothing, so i really started thinking about buying a portable gaming console. i have a gameboy advance, wich i left back home -_- ... so i was in the middle of Sony PSP and Nintendo DS Lite, and finally decided to buy a DS, now, my question (FINALLY :D) is, if i buy a DS from here (Japan), i should be able to change the language of the console to english, right? i know i SHOULD be able to, but i'm posting this, because i want to play safe and know fosho...

really big thanks in advance!

Brainy142
May 24th, 2008, 14:51
I'm pretty sure you could Give me a sec and I'll look at my ds...

Yup I'm pretty sure it should work. I just changed my language to japaneese with no probems. should be the same there.

Also there not regon locked (I Believe) so you can play any ds game on it.

Ounou
May 24th, 2008, 15:06
okey! thanks alot!
really hope it's the same here, cause i'm going to buy it sometime next week then, there is absolutely nothing to do here:D
and just as a sidetalk, does anyone have any experience with play-asia.com? it's free shipping inside of japan:D and they sell us version games a.k.a games in english, which i'm 99,9% sure i won't find anywhere here:D