PDA

View Full Version : removing CD on your PSP without errors!

Bus1nessboy
September 30th, 2005, 21:54
removing corrupt data is easy all you have to do is rename the files yourself. doing it with a program often leaves some games unplayable but this seems to work excellent for me. First off start with the folders like this (Nethack,& Nethack%) for the first folder only use the first four letters and capitalize them making (NETH) then space bar 28 times and press 1. you should get somthing like this (NETH 1). for the second folder name it (NETH1~1%) and the corrupt data will be gone and i believe this will work with all programs, Also if your game folder isn't four letters long then make it. hope this helps. ;) P.S. if you need to, make sure you copy the "~" if you don't know how to type it.

( For some reason the forum won't display how many spaces you need for folder two but if you just follow the instructions you can't go wrong.)

PSP_Newbie
October 1st, 2005, 03:34
well, thats what the programs are for.
they do the exact same thing, just w/out the hassle of doing it manually.
the problem w/ this is some(not too many anymore) programs for the psp require you to have the exact name it wants you to have and wont work if you rename it.

chrisvenn
October 1st, 2005, 14:30
Yeah i was wondering why when i put programs in my game folder i also get one saying corrupt data. What is the program called that can solve this for me?

EDIT: Found the program :)