PDA

View Full Version : help im a noob with a bricked jap psp!!

briggs3
May 27th, 2008, 09:44
I have a bricked jap psp and i bought a pandora tool but nothing seems to happen the power light stays on only this time with the memory stick in both lights on the left hand side stay on but the screen stays black.....i have used the tool on my friends psp and it worked fine but his was a euro version and mines is a jap version does this make any difference...any help would be appreciated.

Shrygue
May 27th, 2008, 20:37
I don't think it makes a difference wheater your machine is Japanese or not, the only difference I know is just the default language and associated local settings. Other than that, they're still the same so the tool battery should work for you.

briggs3
May 28th, 2008, 14:53
ok thanks mate i take it that it is dead then or do you know of anything else that i can try.....any help would be appreciated

xXxlovestospoogexXx
May 28th, 2008, 16:52
hey do any of u guys no how to get remotejoy on slim and lite psp...sorry for talking about something irrelavent but im a noob too XD

Saracchini
May 28th, 2008, 18:32
I have a very old japanese PSP (TA-79) , all the unbricker tools (pandora, despertar cementerio,etc...) works fine with it... youŽll have no problem with european and american eboot update.
Make sure that the "magic" memory stick and pandora batery are ok. If they are ok you have an PSP with defective memory stick reader... in that caso only Sony can fix it.