PDA

View Full Version : Starfox problems

sjsorgan
May 27th, 2008, 13:54
Hey!
I know this shouldn't be posted in this forum, and probably in a DS homebrew forum. But when I went to post this in there, it wouldn't let me so anyway, here is my question.

I have the SNEmulDS for my DS, and I want to put starfox on it, but, no madder how many roms of starfox I try, it won't work. I have Super Metroid on it and that works like a great, but starfox won't. Can anyone help?

yoshimansxl
May 27th, 2008, 14:58
Hey!
I know this shouldn't be posted in this forum, and probably in a DS homebrew forum. But when I went to post this in there, it wouldn't let me so anyway, here is my question.

I have the SNEmulDS for my DS, and I want to put starfox on it, but, no madder how many roms of starfox I try, it won't work. I have Super Metroid on it and that works like a great, but starfox won't. Can anyone help?

SNEmulDS doesn't emulate the special super fx chip that is needed to run starfox. Super Metroid doesn't use any special chips.

sjsorgan
May 27th, 2008, 16:24
ohhhhhhh ok, that's to bad. Thanks!

DanTheManMS
May 27th, 2008, 18:03
More complete list of games that will definitely not run in SNEmulDS due to having special chips: http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_games_with_special_chips