PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted Music with NesterDC SE

Prizmatic
May 28th, 2008, 21:54
I'm sorry if this has been discussed at length somewhere before, but in the past two days I have not been able to find mention of this problem anywhere.

When using NesterDC SE, the music (edit: for every game I've tested so far, about 100), is horribly garbled and basically completely harsh and unlistenable. I have tried burning NesterDC SE three different times now with different configurations of extras, and including or leaving out anything doesn't seem to have any effect.

Graphics and speed are fine.

I have burned using DiscJuggler. Maybe some of my DJ settings are screwed up? I've set Mode 2 and RAW Write, and left pretty much everything else alone. I have the trial version so it burns at 4x.

It may or may not be worth noting that NSF's work fine for these games. This problem has rendered NesterDC SE basically unusable for me because the music is half the reason I play NES games to begin with. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this, and how I could correct it? Thanks!

Prizmatic
May 29th, 2008, 02:48
I figured it out. It turned out to be a corrupt config file in the VMU. How that happened, I have no idea, but I wiped the VMU of all NesterDC SE content and everything is fine.