PDA

View Full Version : The History Of The American Adventure Theme Park - Documentary

wraggster
April 14th, 2018, 21:13
The Theme Park that was on my doorstep now has a documentary thanks to TPW:

The American Adventure Theme Park opened in Ilkeston, Derbyshire in 1987 and throughout this documentary we look back through the history of what was one of the most popular theme parks in the UK. We share the story of how a theme park that was once home to millions of visitors struggled to survive and now sits empty.We look back through the development of the park in the early years thanks to home footage captured during peoples visits. I share my fond memories of the park and visit for one final time before the bulldozers come in. We share an insight into the future plans for the site, along with looking back on our favourite memories of The American Adventure Theme Park. This documentary wouldn't of been possible without the fantastic home video footage captured by the many visitors to the park over the years. A full list of YouTube channels with full length videos from The American Adventure can be found in the end credits of this documentary. This footage was used under the YouTube fair use policy for educational purposes. I'd highly recommend visiting these channels to watch the full individual videos.

yHIDk7gn0HE