PDA

View Full Version : Hello old friendly forum!

Jayenkai
May 13th, 2018, 19:46
I'd completely forgotten about DCEmu. (sorry!) It's been a LONG long time since I was last here.

I tend to go wherever my coding takes me, and since it's been about a decade since my original DS homebrew, I've leapt onto "official" iOS and dallied with "official" OUYA, before my recent resurgence into "fun/hackytime" 3DS Homebrew. As such, it's been a REALLY long time since I had a collected list of Homebrew sites stocked up on my browser's favourites list.

Page referrals from here have started popping up in my site's stats, though, mostly due to Wraggster's posting of my games. Thanks for that, Wraggster! You've certainly made this a full time thing, haven't you! Can't believe how much content you're posting. (Assuming you've not just automated the whole thing, mind...)

So, anyhoo, thought I'd log in using my decade-old account and a much-needed password change, and say hi to everyone.

\o hello o/

wraggster
May 14th, 2018, 20:41
hi thanks for posting, certainly not automated just when i can fit newsposting into real life and my PC with windows 10 plays ball

VampDude
June 4th, 2018, 22:18
hi thanks for posting, certainly not automated just when i can fit newsposting into real life and my PC with windows 10 plays ball

Wraggster also survived the DCEmu Apocalypse? :confused: (as if I didn't already know)

I thought the kill-bots/ad-bots created an AI to replicate and create all of Wraggsters future posts, though I'm still not 100% sure Wraggster is real. :rolleyes: (but then am I real?)

Triv1um
June 6th, 2018, 11:40
Hello!

Shrygue
July 16th, 2018, 21:08
Gah, well how'd I miss this one? Welcome back Jayenkai, it's rare to see year 2004 registered accounts alive. This board is still just about floating out there on the interwebs, now if we could be back some more folks from back in the and plus new active members...