PDA

View Full Version : Next Prince of Persia Game Promises Fresh Start

wraggster
June 1st, 2008, 13:24
Next Gen recently had a chance to sit down with Ubisoft and discuss the next addition to the Prince of Persia franchise. The team is excited that this isn't just another tired rehash of the same characters and setting, however, promising a new prince and open world adventuring on top of the already rich world of the previous games.
"'We had a whole story with the previous trilogy, and Prince of Persia is a general universe where several different stories can unfold,' [creative director Jean-Christophe] explains. 'We're starting afresh, in the same universe, and we wanted to bring something new while keeping what worked before. We introduce a new Prince, who won't start as a prince, more a drifter and adventurer, lost in the desert. He'll be confronted by a lot of fantasy settings, as opposed to Assassin's Creed, which was more realistic. Here he will come to a land and be engulfed in the conflict between two ancient gods, in this very specific region of Persia. It's based on an old Persian religion, Zoroastrianism, and the battle between light and darkness.'"

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/05/30/1614228

masterchief929
June 1st, 2008, 22:04
i think this will prove to be a good game.

maxipower90
June 2nd, 2008, 01:39
no more time changing

masterchief929
June 2nd, 2008, 01:52
thats right maxipower90, i didn't really like the time changing thing very much. i also hope it isn't as repetitive as the other games.

maxipower90
June 3rd, 2008, 23:41
yes im glad its gone to but i still wont get it. never really liked games such as POP god of war, and devil may cry. there good games dont get me wrong but just not my genre