PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory: Quake Wars US version

wraggster
June 2nd, 2008, 23:33
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_Wii_Enemy_Territory__Quake_Wars_US_versio n.html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/Wii-0317-L.jpg

Experience the ultimate team- and mission-based multiplayer warfare, defined by award winning Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer, now set in the legendary QUAKE universe. Choose to play as the human Global Defense Force or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle.

samoflak
June 3rd, 2008, 01:05
anyone seen any wii screens?

Demonic_Cr0w
June 3rd, 2008, 01:55
Anyone know if it's gonna have Wi-Fi? It'd be super cool if it did. I don't see the Wi-Fi icon on there, but I'm just making sure

nickward
June 3rd, 2008, 03:25
never heard that there was a wii version. Theres nothing about it on wiki or metacritic and its not listed at Bestbuy or futureshop. the official website doesn't even have any info about it:confused: Sounds kinda fishy to me. but it would be awesome on the wii im all for it:thumbup:

metaleggman
June 3rd, 2008, 05:28
Seems like a hoax to me, but it's possible. I just don't think ID would invest the time and effort into creating something on the Wii. John Carmack doesn't seem like the person to port this game to the Wii, but it is the ID tech 3, so it's possible. It'd be cool if it was real though. :thumbup:

Durandle
June 3rd, 2008, 13:22
Looks like a mistake or hoax - I doubt there would be a Wii release of this, based on that it would have to use friend code networking, which simplt wouldn't work for this type of game ( I could be wrong, but I don't think so )

Darksaviour69
June 3rd, 2008, 13:38
moved out of news, as it seems like SuccessHK have made a little mistake. But where did the box art come from?

Shadowblind
June 3rd, 2008, 14:17
Nice photoshopping.