vbt
June 4th, 2008, 21:48
Changes
-------

* Outrun score and remaining time fixed
* Hang On remaining distance fixed
* Bubble Bobble is working now
* VSynch support added
* Frame rate depends on console country (PAL/NTSC)
* ROM selection wraps around
* Compatibility increased ?

Download : http://vberthelot.free.fr/smsplus/sms_plus_raze_empty3.zip

slaanesh
June 5th, 2008, 04:00
It would be useful if the news contains information as to what the software is.
Okay, SMS Plus - I assume is a Sega Master System emulator - but for which system? PSP? PC? NDS?

JKKDARK
June 5th, 2008, 16:09
It would be useful if the news contains information as to what the software is.
Okay, SMS Plus - I assume is a Sega Master System emulator - but for which system? PSP? PC? NDS?

It's for Sega Saturn.

slaanesh
June 6th, 2008, 02:32
Thanks.
Odd choice of host for running Sega Master System isn't it?

RockinB
June 8th, 2008, 12:10
Downloaded :)
I'm enjoying every update of this great Master System emulator for SEGA Saturn. Keep it up!

vbt
June 8th, 2008, 13:27
Downloaded :)
I'm enjoying every update of this great Master System emulator for SEGA Saturn. Keep it up!

VSync support is really good and was quite easy to add :)Faze is still impressive. Now I start to lack of ideas of stuff to add, maybe stereo, it should not reduce game speed.

Maturion
June 8th, 2008, 17:56
Yes....
Great release... Posted it in the Saturn section of dreamcast-germany.de

fox68k
June 11th, 2008, 18:22
I am just wondering wether or not you managed to fix those issues with z80 opcodes you had.

I need to find the right time to set up a merged release for SH2/4. It is not easy because i need to test against both environments (ideally two working emulators). I will add this merge as a task for gens4all.

Any news regarding this?

Regards.

vbt
June 12th, 2008, 22:40
I am just wondering wether or not you managed to fix those issues with z80 opcodes you had.

I need to find the right time to set up a merged release for SH2/4. It is not easy because i need to test against both environments (ideally two working emulators). I will add this merge as a task for gens4all.

Any news regarding this?

Regards.

Hi Fox68k, I didn't catch you on MSN recently, about opcode problems, I did a change on DAA opcode to manage N flag in addition to H flag management, it fixed all the add/sub followed by a daa, I can't swear it's fully correct.

I did a change on IM 0 because the jump should always be 0x38(on SMS) like for IM 1 but it's not yet satisfying because I have put 0x37 to get correct jump, I still have to find why.

Then I have to integrate these changes to the .m4 and if you validate them to SVN.

SynbiosGeneva
September 1st, 2008, 15:13
Hi all,
This emulator works fine on my Model 1 Saturn (very nice job VBT), but some games are not fully working yet, due to backing up missing. Will this be added in future?
Sorry that I can't help, I know nothing in programming, but if you need test I'll stay available.

And sorry for my english, I'm Swiss :-)

vbt
September 7th, 2008, 13:35
Hi all,
This emulator works fine on my Model 1 Saturn (very nice job VBT), but some games are not fully working yet, due to backing up missing. Will this be added in future?
Sorry that I can't help, I know nothing in programming, but if you need test I'll stay available.

And sorry for my english, I'm Swiss :-)
Thanks SynbiosGeneva :) Sure save game is not working maybe I could add that but it would mean to own a memory cartridge, save games would not fit in the internal memory. I didn't try because I don't want to loose my game saves during dev. :)