PDA

View Full Version : Supercard help needed plz?!

lordultixer
June 6th, 2008, 06:10
Hi ive had my Supercard mini sd for a while with my superkey ive played it on my ds lite and gba sp fine .
But i can play and run my supercard mini sd and it works fine on my gba sp but when i put it in my ds lite it doesnt even load up just shows the gba logo and then black screen it wont run or work but it works fine on my gba sp? any ideas if u have any post them here tyvm?

ive tried taking the ds battery out and restarting it and ive cleaned the supercard many times the superkey works fine im guessing other gba and ds games work fine on my ds lite just my supercard wont run? is there any flashing formatting i can use via gba sp or sumthing tyvm?

DanTheManMS
June 6th, 2008, 08:05
How do you know the Superkey is functioning correctly?

Does the same thing happen with the Superkey both inserted and ejected?

lordultixer
June 6th, 2008, 08:20
the superkey isnt the problem the superkey is working the supercard mini sd what is a gba cartrige isnt working it works on my gba sp but not on my ds lite when i insert the superkey and the supercard mini sd just 2 white screens. even when i dont have the superkey inserted the supercard mini sd still wont work on the ds. on the ds menu it reads the gba cartrige but then it wont boot up just the game boy logo and then a black screen

DanTheManMS
June 6th, 2008, 15:53
Hm, very strange. Have you tried cleaning the contacts of the GBA slot in the DS itself? Does it fail on other people's DS systems as well or just your own?