PDA

View Full Version : If I change my save files to a new psp....

mike_jmg
June 9th, 2008, 19:46
I was just wondering, as I ordered a GOW psp bundle at last.

Does somebody knows if I will be able to use the save files I have on my phat psp right now or do I need to convert them or start all over again?

I'm asking this cause sometimes I've tried to just put my memory stick into a friend's psp and my saves wont load (I don't know if this is probably cause he has another nickname on his, or maybe is something else)

I'm keeping my same nickname on the new one, so maybe I can get pass the hassle that way

Any thoughts?

B2K24
June 11th, 2008, 19:04
just use the same memory stick in both PSP
or if you need to change stick copy and paste your save folder to the new PSP or stick.

mike_jmg
June 12th, 2008, 23:38
Is just that I had some trouble when i tried to put my memory stick on a friend's psp, It wouldn't load my game saves, i hope its only because of the diferent nickname

Anyway thanks

NoQuarter
June 13th, 2008, 03:54
I have had the same problem with some games namely tekkendr.I have three psp's and have lost my data mutiple times because of this very problem.I don't know if the save game deemer takes care of this or not, I'll check now...

top o' google :)
http://pspupdates.qj.net/Savegame-Deemer-saves-loads-unencrypted-savedata-for-any-game/pg/49/aid/112482

mike_jmg
June 16th, 2008, 19:09
Yeah, it happened while playing tekken
I was thinking about that plugin, hope it works
Damn I have a lot of money and stuff in my tekken savegame
and my God of War save with all the unlockables

My GOW bundle arrives on friday, I just can't wait any longer
I even have a crystal case ready for it and I'm buying the screen protector and cloth on wednesday :p

mike_jmg
June 21st, 2008, 19:36
Yay, I just got my GOW bundle and already installed 3.71 M33 on my new red slim

the weird thing is, that every game I've checked loads my save files ok, only the damn tekken save file is kind of encrypted

I'll try the deemer

nop, it didn't work, guess I'll have to play again but is not that big deal

and I've noticed something funny, GOW Umd comes with 3.80 update, yet it works on 3.71 LOL