PDA

View Full Version : ds ftp

lego-ologist
June 10th, 2008, 23:12
:confused:has anybody heard of DSFTP or something like that because i need help with it .
oh and i am looking for someone who can write an exe for me

lego-ologist
June 10th, 2008, 23:16
:)more about my previous post you will need to get the files for it to get te code. if anyone has any questions about it ask me :)
:eek:oh and i know alot about games n music

DanTheManMS
June 10th, 2008, 23:29
What exactly are you trying to do? Why would you need to write a *.exe file for DSFTP?

lego-ologist
June 11th, 2008, 21:09
well the zip file contains the nds file and the instructions but not a server it tells you about the code but not anything else that i can understand
i will post the file but that is all i can say:(
oh and dsFTP is a file transfer system that sends files to th ds wirelessly:)

DanTheManMS
June 12th, 2008, 21:42
I don't think you quite understand how DSFTP works. The *.nds file is the server. You launch it and it turns the DS into an FTP server. You then use an FTP client on your computer to connect with it and exchange files.

Make sure you've setup the files on your media card correctly, using the (root)\DATA\SETTINGS folder as indicated by the ReadMe or some other form of documentation.

lego-ologist
July 1st, 2008, 17:27
ok then that really helped now i know what i realy need a ftp client for my pc that can work with ds ftp any suggestions?

DanTheManMS
July 2nd, 2008, 06:36
I personally use i.FTP though SmartFTP will also work if you can ignore the registration nag screen.

lego-ologist
July 2nd, 2008, 13:58
that is very helpful thanks!:thumbup:

wiggy fuzz
July 2nd, 2008, 15:34
... so, it allows wireless transfer of files to and from the ds console?

DanTheManMS
July 2nd, 2008, 21:45
Yes, but usually only at around 30 kb/s max. Useful for quickly transferring a homebrew files to the DS, but you wouldn't want to use it all the time.

lego-ologist
November 13th, 2008, 22:38
hey i have been wanting to make google sketchup for the ds and need help check out my thread on google sketchup ds