PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter IV in London next month

Shrygue
June 11th, 2008, 20:33
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=149723)

Capcom is offering the British public its first chance to play Street Fighter IV next month.

Arcade cabinets will be wobbling their way to the Battle of Destiny, the Road to Evolution event at the London Metropolitan University on Saturday, 27th July.

Also present for the first time will be Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, which is slated for release on PC, PSN and XBLA later this summer.

The Battle of Destiny tournament has fighting fans slug it out across four games to win a place in the world final in Las Vegas in August.

If you're just going along to watch and maybe play SFIV or the other one with a really long title then you will need to cough up GBP 10.

However, those who fancy their chances at either Super Street Fighter II - Hyper Anniversary Edition, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Capcom Vs. SNK 2 or Street Fighter 3: Third Strike will need to shell out per game.

For one tournament it will be GBP 10; for two it will be GBP 20; for three it is GBP 25 and for four it is GBP 35.

fpcreator2000
June 11th, 2008, 20:38
For those in Europe I just have to say one thing. YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make me wish I was born an english man right now.

pibs
June 11th, 2008, 21:49
So its going to cost me GBP 10 and a plane ticket hah

I hope the people there take video and release gameplay of both SF2T and SF4 on youtube or something.

fpcreator2000
June 11th, 2008, 21:58
So its going to cost me GBP 10 and a plane ticket hah

I hope the people there take video and release gameplay of both SF2T and SF4 on youtube or something.

Hopefully they get clearer pictures of the movelist as it was available for the japan location tests.

eatnooM
June 12th, 2008, 11:22
More news about SF hitting PCs, yaaaaaaaay. I suppose I should thank MS for the Xbox, even if I don't have one, its architectural similarities to the PC mean more stuff like this :D