PDA

View Full Version : 3.90 m33-3 PS1 problems

TTownEP
June 17th, 2008, 01:21
Hey guys, got a little snag here.

I recently Pandora'ed my GoW Slim to 3.90 m33-3. My NES and SNES emulators work great. However, I cannot get my PS1 games to work (Gran Turismo 2, specifically).

When I scroll down to it in my memory stick, the images load fine, the .pmf plays fine, and the .at3 plays fine. When I click it, the boot image comes up, and then it fades to black. Then it comes back to the XMB and says Game Cannot be Started: Error 80010002.

Another problem is with Metal Gear Solid. When I start it, it actually starts the "emulator". I get the PS logo, along with the sound, but when it fades to black, it stays black. I can hit HOME and quit back to the XMB, so it's not frozen.

I have tried placing the folders in my GAME, GAME150, and GAME380 folders, and changing the homebrew kernel settings in the recovery menu accordingly. I deleted all my old ISOs of these discs, and re-ripped them with UltraISO. I rewrote them as EBOOTS with PSX2PSP, with which I have the most success. (Other programs just give me a corrupted data icon in the XMB)

What can I do?

TTownEP
June 17th, 2008, 14:35
Ok, sorry for the long thread, but it seems to be working now. Apparently I never got my newest rips into the GAME folder, because that did the trick.