PDA

View Full Version : Odd Aftereffects of Yabause Wii

Dr Eggman
June 21st, 2008, 22:37
Hey all,

I was trying out Yabause Wii and i have a few things to say to those willing to try.

1) When it crashed, i restarted my Wii. It acted like it was bricked (ie, it hang on the "Press A to continue).
But, after a restart it was ok.

2)When i started the HBC later, the wii said "The System Files are corrupt. Please refer to the Wii Operations Manual." Again, after a restart, it was ok.

Bottom line: BE CAREFUL AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 22:39
i didnt know it was released ?

got alink

agenericperson
June 25th, 2008, 18:52
Could you give more information that might help? What game were you trying to load? What file type was it? What region was it? Did the game load? Did other games load? When did it crash? Anything that might be helpful.

And not to doubt you, but are you sure it was the program itself? You see I cannot check it out since my Wii is in the shop.

Also which version of the program are you using? I saw one available that you had to compile somewhere. Has it even been officially released?

kenny789
July 28th, 2008, 17:53
It hasn't been officially released yet. There is a unofficial modded version by Ac_k.

http://ack.gtapro.com/public/Wii/Yabause/Yabause_Wii_by_Ac_K.zip

There's also another version but I can't find the link for it.

CxR2262
August 30th, 2008, 00:26
Mine crashes when it tries to load any ROM, I've had the problem with other EMUs when doing something incorrectly but it seems to occur constantly with Ac_K and the other version. If anyone is getting this thing working I'd love to hear how. (SFA2 would be so awesome!!!)