PDA

View Full Version : Bliss To Dc?

DARKGATE
October 4th, 2005, 15:59
Fast question, can to be ported to DREAMCAST the emu INTELLIVISION bliss?
Here i see wich is avaiable the source for LINUX
http://www.bliss.kylesblog.com/
Thank you. =)

Christuserloeser
October 4th, 2005, 18:05
Very good find. :)

I really do hope this is portable ! The current Intellivision emulator IntelliMESS is pretty old by now. Also it's by IMR, so...

obelisk
October 4th, 2005, 19:44
i don't even want to think of that one anymore. when i think intellivision, i think of 1) my real intellivision 2) the emu on my XBOX 3) the TV games plug n play things 4) Atari.
When i think dreamcast i think NES, GameBoy and GameBoy color, Sega Master System and Gme gear, atari 800XL, genesis, snes, AtariST, Amiga even. When i think of imr's intellivision and lynx emus, as well as anything else that handled like it as: coasters. The trick is finding a team or a coder/ porter with the time and stuff. Can we hear any takers?

DARKGATE
October 4th, 2005, 20:47
Obelisk i have understand what do you tell ^_^, i have only tinked if was possible, i know wich many great emulators are to work, and the intellivision can to be last thing from to make.

XBOX i know wich all the emu work perfectly, but XBOX not is a CONSOLE, but a PC, the DREAMCAST is a really console.

I wait a new version of DREAMCPC, and UAE4ALL, ^_^ but never abandon new projects or possible porting.

obelisk
October 5th, 2005, 00:11
wait. i never said that the xbox runs every emu perfectly. The intellivision emu for xbox that i got doesn't play the intellivoice games :( and i really like Tron: Solar Sailer, so if i want that one on a TV i dig up my intellivision and intellivoice module and play. if there is a new version of dream cpc, i'd like to enjoy it, its just that i've asked questions about file types and number of files (max) limits on cpc and speccyalk, and received no answer. no biggie. got tons to play with.

DARKGATE
October 5th, 2005, 06:08
understand =(, i have a real intellivision =) but with only two games, however patience wait and see the news.

obelisk
October 19th, 2005, 20:35
Has any coders taken qa look at this?