PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
June 28th, 2008, 01:23
While wrangling coverage of Blizzard's Worldwide Invitational will consume a portion of my weekend, spending more time hands-on with Silicon Knights' Too Human will swallow up quite a bit more of my Saturday and Sunday. Expect extended impressions on that game throughout next week. To wind down, I'll be devoting some personal time with Team Fortress 2, playing as one of the many Pyros clogging the ranks on the hunt for Steam Achievements and new weapons. Oh, and there's Soul Bubbles to finish. Lordy!

Other than that, it's time for serious Summer fun. We'll be bandying about shuttlecocks and grilling lots of meat in the greater Los Angeles area, working on our third sunburn. What have you got planned for this regular sized weekend? Any gaming gettin' done?

http://kotaku.com/5020307/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Aryn
June 28th, 2008, 06:37
I will likely not be playing any games this weekend since I will be visiting my family and spending some much needed alone time with my sweetheart. :)

However, if I do get around to playing games I will likely just play a few classic PSP games, most likely Every Extend Extra and Me And My Katamari Damacy.

kjetil1991
June 28th, 2008, 06:43
halo 3 if it rains again -_-

Axelius
June 28th, 2008, 08:32
I will probably be playing "Learning Biology" :thumbup: I have a test next week...

But probably I will have done nothing by this evening because I'm always frittering away my time. And then someone will probably phone me and ask me if I will go somewhere with them...

So to sum it up: My weekend will probably be like this (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/431169)

splodger15
June 28th, 2008, 09:24
Hopefully Battlefield Bad Company

jaws365
June 28th, 2008, 09:53
I just finished Castlevania Portrait Of Ruin yesterday and must say this game is really impressive. I just love the music and atmosphere.

I just started playing Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrorw, but so far it does not seem as good as PoR. I wil finish it anyway just to hear all the songs :)

newb_fo_life
June 28th, 2008, 10:02
Grid or Call of duty 4

ojdon
June 28th, 2008, 13:27
I don't know really, since I'd probably be doing a lot of guitar work. I'd do my daily routine on Phantasy Star Universe, meh, I'll update this post if I have played on anything interesting. :P

mcdougall57
June 28th, 2008, 16:51
gonna whip out my emulator CD for the Wii to play a bit of landstalker, mario world 2 and super metroid.

oh and pikmin 2 which I recently bought if I get round to it.

Shadowblind
June 28th, 2008, 17:30
Tales of vesperia demo. Over, and over, and over, and over, and....

Shrygue
June 28th, 2008, 20:18
Not sure yet, maybe something called sleeping or in more on-topic terms, Devil May 4. I'd so like to get out MGS4, need to save some more ££s to get it though.

____anders____
June 29th, 2008, 03:02
Super Smash Bros Brawl:)

i finally got a "new" TV the can handle NTSC signals, so it won't be black and white on my PAL TV/Wii.

:)

robman84
June 29th, 2008, 16:05
GlitchDS on my DS. Probaly a bit of Pocketphysics on the DS too. My kids will be hogging the new 360 no doubt.

Mind you, I've just tried out "Still alive" on the DS and it is fantastic!

masterchief929
June 29th, 2008, 17:16
FF tactics A2 :)