PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Please Answer!!!

kkid106
June 29th, 2008, 09:37
i have just got my ps3 and put it up today, i tryed to connect to my router and it sayed that it connected alright, but when i try to use any of the online featureslike connection to the net and playing my game on the net it says there is a network connection error, so i tryed deleteing my last connection and try doing it again. but i dont know how to delet it, i tryed to just scan again but it isnt finding my router any more (i thinks its because it already has a connection to it).

please someone help me, its my birthday and i really wanted to use my ps3 :(

masterchief929
June 29th, 2008, 12:33
check your router and make sure that a firewall is not blocking ur ps3. (lucky b****! getting a ps3 for your b-day! :P)

murgero1
June 29th, 2008, 13:48
makes sure ur firewall lets u on, then make sure that it is on. other than that idk

masterchief929
June 29th, 2008, 17:17
kkid106, did u get it working?

thefanaticgamer
June 30th, 2008, 01:20
If you did have a properly configured wireless connection at one point and then it stopped working it probably means that the wireless isnt getting to the PS3. However if I understood you right you were able to successful get onto the wireless signal then it would not allow you to get anywhere. If you are connected and it is not letting you do anything internet based then the problem lies on your wireless side. check to make sure there is no firewall, mac blocking, or any other security that might stop you. If that is not the case and you just are in the twilight of being able to reach and see the wireless signal at times and not others I would recommend making sure the PS3 is within range of the router.... Or you could just run a cable straight from the router to the PS3....

hope that helps.. if not just post some more details