PDA

View Full Version : yer favorite mp3 player?

fg-54
June 29th, 2008, 22:44
OK! so I came here looking for an mp3 player for my ds, and then i found out that there are about 20 different mp3 players for the ds!:eek: :eek:

so can any of you tell me which mp3 player is the one you use on YOUR ds? and maybe why if you would?:rolleyes:

I appreciate any helpful replies:thumbup:

anthony51468
July 1st, 2008, 01:42
moonshell!!!!!! it plays audio,movies and also texts. the best by far.
thats my opinion.

fg-54
July 1st, 2008, 04:07
great! thanks! i will try that one out :)

DanTheManMS
July 2nd, 2008, 07:39
There are only 3 major mp3 players for the DS: Moonshell, DSOrganize, and LMP-ng. Of these three, I recommend Moonshell and LMP-ng.

LMP-ng is an iPod clone and is thus particularly useful for showing people how cool DS homebrew is: "You literally have an iPod on the DS? WTF?"

Usually the deciding factor for me depends on whether I want to listen to music in a specific folder or shuffle all the music on my card. Moonshell has many playback modes including shuffle, but it only works with the files in the current folder you're in. LMP-ng's shuffle mode works with all the music anywhere on the card.

trogan2000
July 18th, 2008, 01:41
go LMP-ng's its a much better player it now supports skining so it can look like diffrent things and it also supports playlists

mrgimpface
July 20th, 2008, 22:40
for some reason, i have never managed to get lpm-ng to work.

moonshell has the advantage that it continues to play through the speakers when you shut the lid, as long as no headphones are connected.

i prefer to use DSorganize, as it supports more different formats.

masterchief929
July 20th, 2008, 23:05
definately moonshell. skinning, mp3, dpg, and txt formats are supported.