PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 1 to Wii ?

DarkShadow-SwE
June 30th, 2008, 15:24
Well , as the forum said , post ideas on games to port for a nintendo console , id love to know if its possible to port "Diablo 1" , that would be kick ass cool , :)

96BiT
July 4th, 2008, 01:29
unfortunately, blizzard never released Diablo's source code, so i don't think it would be possible. it would be awesome though! who knows, mabey with the release of Diablo III they will release the source code of a 10 year old game! :)

JKKDARK
July 4th, 2008, 15:22
Maybe with an advanced PlayStation emulator, you can play Diablo ;) The problem is that you will not play it online :/

DarkShadow-SwE
July 5th, 2008, 18:01
unfortunately, blizzard never released Diablo's source code, so i don't think it would be possible. it would be awesome though! who knows, mabey with the release of Diablo III they will release the source code of a 10 year old game! :)

Ah , didnt knew u needed the source code , didnt thought Quake's code was released , heh , to bad...

Maybe with an advanced PlayStation emulator, you can play Diablo ;) The problem is that you will not play it online :/

Yeah , but still , D1 is fun to play just by ur self , wonder if there will be any good PS emulator for the wii tho , :/ , ( havent tried the released one )

masterchief929
July 5th, 2008, 18:52
i think it would be fun to have a diablo port to the wii. :)