PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Holiday Weekend?

wraggster
July 4th, 2008, 01:20
What are you playing this weekend? On a Thursday? Sorry, but we got some independence to celebrate. That's what we'll be doing all day tomorrow instead of hunting for game cakes, posting crazy wild speculation and bringing you the freshest of Tifa hentai. We'll be shootin' guns, lighting M-80s and stuffing our fat faces with saturated fats and washing it all down with a frosty cold... well, you know. We might even find some time to do a few posts. In fact, I'm pretty sure of it.

We might even play some games! Playing through Too Human has given me a loot gathering itch that only Diablo II and/or Phantasy Star Online can scratch. Say, that reminds me. This weekend is a free Day of Defeat: Source weekend, meaning you can game on Valve's dime should you have a Steam account. Have a good one, America!

http://kotaku.com/5021992/what-are-you-playing-this-holiday-weekend

myuusmeow
July 4th, 2008, 01:26
Tommorow we're gonna have a picnic then watch fireworks. I'll probably be playing either of the GTAs or Syphon Filters. (PSP FTW!)

Happy 4th of July, Americans.

Qmark
July 4th, 2008, 01:56
FFTA2. Maybe also some Etrian.
Oh, and Soulcalibur on XBLA.

Eviltaco64
July 4th, 2008, 01:59
I would be playing Bioshock/Halo 3, but my 360's needs to be repaired, and I still need a torx-10 screwdriver :(

So, Im playing Smash Bros Melee and Zelda Majora's Mask :)

____anders____
July 4th, 2008, 02:13
smash bros brawl and unreal tournament 3:)

Veskgar
July 4th, 2008, 02:19
Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 3, and Gurumin on PSP.

watupgroupie
July 4th, 2008, 02:38
I'm in Canada, no holiday here. I have to go to work around the yard, grass mowing, picking up winter crap, etc. I might fit some game time in(probably will :P) and I'm trying to jack up my gamerscore, so I'll play some oblivion.

Iceman^2
July 4th, 2008, 05:33
Catching up on the games I got about 3/4 of the way through over the past year.... FF3, GTA VCS, and some Pokemon Stadium 2. Yeah....

fg-54
July 4th, 2008, 08:13
gta4, prey, i don't know, maybe some elite beat agents.

alienanthropologist
July 4th, 2008, 11:01
Mario Kart on the DS... it's the first time I've played it. I have to say, it's awesome! :thumbup:

pibs
July 4th, 2008, 11:05
Rock Band with friends and family

____anders____
July 4th, 2008, 13:24
I'm in Canada, no holiday here. I have to go to work around the yard, grass mowing, picking up winter crap, etc. I might fit some game time in(probably will :P) and I'm trying to jack up my gamerscore, so I'll play some oblivion.

yeah, no holiday here in sweden either.

but i'm still playing games:D

newb_fo_life
July 4th, 2008, 14:19
Call of duty 4 and Counter-strike:source Fun online games :D

gutbub
July 4th, 2008, 15:22
Call of duty 4 and Counter-strike:source Fun online games :D

Same here. Maybe we'll run into each other, and I'll have to show you how it's done. I might also play some World War 1/2 game, it just wouldn't be July 4th without killing some Nazi's.

jrsmaster411
July 4th, 2008, 18:30
MGS4 and PicrossDS which I'm still addicted to after completing every puzzle

JKKDARK
July 4th, 2008, 18:38
Nothing :(

NoQuarter
July 4th, 2008, 18:45
Amidst hiking up the mountain to watch the celestial alignment I might play some Blaster Master.I'm trying to revisit my childhood record of beating it with one life.