PDA

View Full Version : Yes, A Console Diablo III Is (Theoretically) Possible

wraggster
July 5th, 2008, 21:18
Now that Blizzard has Activision, undisputed masters of *ahem* "getting the most out of a franchise", looking over their shoulders, would a console port of Diablo III really surprise you, were it to happen? OK, no, look. Calm down. I said were it to happen. Because while it's not confirmed, or even strongly hinted at, it may happen. May. Because Blizzard's Rob pardo has said that it's a "theoretical possibility", and that "of our major franchises, [it's] the one that's most console friendly, for sure". Pretty sure he's talking about the 360 and PS3, there. Can't see Mii support and friend codes really fitting with the whole gates to hell thing.

http://kotaku.com/5022230/yes-a-console-diablo-iii-is-theoretically-possible

JKKDARK
July 5th, 2008, 21:50
Diablo 3 on the Xbox 360 would be awesome, it would be a hit online :D

mooseknuckle2000
July 6th, 2008, 17:09
^^agreed. My PC is set up for gaming and this kind of game is easier to play on PC, however, whenever I do any gaming, I find myself playing my consoles. This would be a great 360 title....success with this could be the next step toward cross platform WoW!

pibs
July 6th, 2008, 20:24
God I hope this doesn't happen. Annoying public speak while waiting in the game server gah no thanks. This game deserves to stay on the pc because pc gamers seem to be a more mature bunch than the online console crowd.