PDA

View Full Version : EDGE with 8gb sdhc - games missing!

traceymoo
July 6th, 2008, 03:56
:confused:
Can anyone offer advice - I have the Edge flash cart and it works fine with the 8gb micro sdhc card I have - the problem is after putting more games on it the new games are not showing up - so my son cannot see them in the list and cannot play them. There is still a good amount of free space on the 8gb so I doubt its problem of memory left for sav files. I even have upgraded carts software to latest vers 1.37 - any help would be more than welcome!:confused:

amigadude
August 7th, 2008, 11:21
I have - the problem is after putting more games on it the new games are not showing up - so my son cannot see them in the list and cannot play them. There is still a good amount of free space on the 8gb so I doubt its problem of memory left for sav files.

Just started having the same problem myself, so I created a new folder called '- New Games' and put the new games in there now it can find them... so I guess there is a limit to the amount of files per folder...

masterchief929
August 7th, 2008, 18:01
thats strange. there shouldn't be a limit to the number of files in a folder. maybe its just a bug that will be revised with an update.