PDA

View Full Version : Amazing new Guitar Hero Clone for Wii!

blazingwolf
July 7th, 2008, 23:29
A new homebrew application has come out for Wii. A guitar hero clone for Wii! Works with Keyboard, Wiimote, Wiimote & Nunchuck, and the official Guitar Hero 3 controller! Compatible with Guitar Zero and FoF songs, you can play custom songs made by others and even the original GH1/GH2/GH:80's.GH3 and even Rock Band songs! Supports two player co-op and versus mode. With two guitars too. Works perfectly, songs are exactly like their official GH counterparts. Graphics are a little outdated, but work perfectly.

Check out a video of it in action:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7R4B9Fpbge8

hjfbv1
July 8th, 2008, 05:03
its accualy really good. i have about 10 songs on it right now.

pros: great game, finnaly a way to get custom songs w/o moding, gh3 controller support, easy and fast to load songs, a channel has been made.

CONs: graphics you would expect for a free game, notes tend to fall behind music at times, loads from SD and all those songs eat up a 1 gig fast.
EDIT: forgot to add that the wiimote rumbles everytime you miss, even in the gh3 controller, witch gets annoying after your 20th missed note

want to see: better graphics, fix the note lag bug, maby if were lucky online play? (i know how hard thatd be dont flame me about it), suport for RB accesories (drums and usb guitar), maby a song "shop" option with a few popular songs like hombrew browser.

*disclamer, these are out there wishes. i dout any of them will be implemented (besides note lag i hope).