PDA

View Full Version : Great DOS FPS for your PSP (Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Rise of the Triad...)

blindvomit
July 8th, 2008, 16:53
Remember all those fun, gory, challenging FPS a lot of us used to play back in DOS-age like Doom or Rise of the Triad? Well now you can enjoy these games in real-time, no hiccups, no lag and smooth as a baby's ass gameplay ANYWHERE you go if you have a PSP (or just find ports for these games and just use the wads so you can play them on the computer if you don't have a PSP)

Included in this pack is Doom(Ultimate), Doom II, Doom TNT, Doom Plutonia, Heretic, Hexen, and Rise of the Triad: Dark War. All of these games are FULL VERSIONS not SHAREWARE or FREEWARE. These ports were not made by me, I do not take any credit for any actual coding or programming but I searched and acquired all the full version game files and ports for PSP from several resources on my own and just put them in a big pile of bloody shit for you, download these games as soon as possible because I don't know how long they will stay up, but these games deserve to be played by every die-hard shooting fan...

Played on PSP 3.80 M33

*link down*

Tell me what you think.

Shadowblind
July 8th, 2008, 17:01
Really, appreciate the effort and all those games are A+, but thats illegally sharing. If you replace them with shareware copies you can remake the thread, but putting the full versions of each game in is against the No Warez policy here at DCEmu, and could end you up with a ban.

You can find most shareware versions of these games via google, so I'd say why not just reupload the compilation with shareware instead of the full games?

arquliz
May 10th, 2009, 01:37
Any chance you could upload those files again?
or just the eboots, i own the games myself but i dunno how to make the eboot files