PDA

View Full Version : please help

newbie420
July 9th, 2008, 23:24
hi im new here i cant find an an sdload download anywhere. can someone please tell me where i can download it. and possibly how to install it. i got the action replay i put in the sdload code. i just got the sd adapter for the gamecube memory slot. i have a sdcard now i just need sdload on my sd card. please help:D

newbie420
July 10th, 2008, 23:59
could someone pleas help me i'm trying to play nes/snes/n64 on my gamecube i have a actionreplay i have this wiikey thing and an sd card i finally found somewhere to download sdload but i cant get it to work i would really appreciate it if someone would help me out please

newbie420
July 11th, 2008, 00:10
ok i just formatted my sd with fat which im told is the same as fat 16 and now i cant get sdpatch to run what am i doing wrong is it because i have vista? vista sux or is my sd load file bad because i could only find one place to download it if its bad im screwed i could really use some help from someone who has done this before

newbie420
July 11th, 2008, 00:12
when i click on sdpatch a window opens but immediately closes before i can even see what it says

Mark30001
July 12th, 2008, 03:55
Please stop spamming the forums and double/triple/quadruple posting. Use the edit button instead of posting 10 minutes or an hour later.

We don't have a 24/7 crew, so just be patient.

newbie420
July 12th, 2008, 22:29
sorry about that . so my question now is how do you get sdpatch to work i formatted my sd with fat and i try to run sd patch but it opens and immediately closes before i can see what it says i thought it was vista but i dug out my old laptop and it does the same thing on there i open it and it closes i even tried running it in compatibility mode all-the way back to win95 and it still doesnt work. so if someone could PLEASE help me i would be VERRY grateful I've been screwing with this thing for 2 weeks now and i don't understand the problem i run hb on my ds just fine. i read the tutorial 15 times and it sounds so easy i just cant run the damn sdpatch

newbie420
July 22nd, 2008, 22:16
could someone please respond