PDA

View Full Version : PSX4ALL & PCEcast ????

psykotine
July 13th, 2008, 00:31
Hello,

Anyone has news about the avancement for emulation of this two emulators in devellopement ?

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2008, 16:41
No. I really want PSX4ALL :(

psykotine
July 13th, 2008, 19:00
me too, I want to play a lot of shoot them up (Raiden DX, strikers 1945, sol divide etc...) :(

fackue
July 14th, 2008, 22:46
PSX4ALL's stalled at the moment:

SNES4ALL project is stopped now, sorry. Fox and me are thinking to rebuild ALL for making a ZNES multiplatform port with some SH4 assembler cores. It is very crazy and we will spend a long time.

Also now Fox and me are working on a secret project I think that we could have a decent release for christmas.

About PSX4ALL is very complex project and maybe it will be the definitive project and i am sure that it will be the last project for me.

Now PSX4ALL is developed for GP2X and PSP coders, really friends and i hope that they will get the best results at near future.

Finally, the next is: ZX4ALL with new ZX/Spectrum games, other Fenix games/remakes, Neverball, MAME4ALL and the secrect project ;-) also i hope release some commercial games for Dreamcast at the next years with 3dfxdev.net

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80614

There hasn't been a word from Uguru (formerly LTK666) about PCECast since the release.