PDA

View Full Version : WAD Risks?

that1guywiththeface
July 13th, 2008, 01:19
Okay, first off, this is so I can play N64 games THAT I OWN, and would gladly post pics of if I knew how and had the patience. What I want to know is, how do you make your own channels using the VC files? The main reasons I want to know are to play Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie on my Wii, along with modded games like Hyperbound without glitches and other unwanted crap. Also, are there any possible damages or effects from putting them on the Wii?

dahun
July 13th, 2008, 17:20
ive tried that and they dont work
u need to do some advance hex edditing

id use www.google.com for more info

maeurd
July 17th, 2008, 22:32
Okay, first off, this is so I can play N64 games THAT I OWN, and would gladly post pics of if I knew how and had the patience. What I want to know is, how do you make your own channels using the VC files? The main reasons I want to know are to play Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie on my Wii, along with modded games like Hyperbound without glitches and other unwanted crap. Also, are there any possible damages or effects from putting them on the Wii?

WAD's are fairly safe, the only disadvantage I know of, is you might lose 1/2 blocks in the process of installation, but when installing something over 100 blocks, it pretty much goes un-noticed.