PDA

View Full Version : FriiDump .4 crashes at 50% (dual-layer)

djcraze90
July 13th, 2008, 18:46
I am trying to back up Super Smash Bros Brawl using FriiDump .4 as suggested, but it just crashed at 50%. I'm guessing its having trouble jumping to the second layer.

Any ideas? I'm going to try to continue the rip from where it left off, just wanted to ask the question now, because it will take awhile to get to the point I'm at on the disk.

Thanks in advanced people!!
Kyle

-------
No such luck, it still crashes (when continuing the file).

I made a copy of the file and sent it through to RawDump 2.1 and it told me I have a faulty drive (I'm assuming its just ignorant or something?)... anyways, after that I went to try FriiDump again and it told me "Could not initialize dumper." when I was trying to continue to rip SSBB.

So, I am now trying to Re-Rip entirely, I deleted the original file I had already started and FriiDump .4 seems to be ripping fine, except for the slow rip process (500MB/h)

Anywho, assuming it will crash again at 50%, any ideas on how to fix this? The disk is clean and shiny with no scratches.

Again, Thanks in advance!

---------
*sigh* and still it crashes. I would give you an error report, but I have no idea where the log is kept.
Please, anyone??

Thanks.

-------
Picture (http://www.grabup.com/uploads/5be037e7475b87c8ce1ab9d4664eeaba.png)