PDA

View Full Version : Dean's most anticipated games of E3

wraggster
July 13th, 2008, 23:13
For the first time in a few years, I'm not one of the E3 judges who evaluate the best games of the video game industry for GameCriticsAwards.com. Not to worry. I've filled up my schedule and I won't have to try to see every single big game. But I'm a game fan at heart and I'll be going to the show not just to write about business, but to evaluate the best games from my own point of view. Here are my picks for the "most anticipated" games of the show. This post is much more in tune with my old job of being a game reviewer. But you can expect me to voice my opinion on the best of what I see. It's a good exercise to give readers a flavor for where the innovation is strongest in the $50 billion video game industry, which is finally drawing its share of high-caliber financial investors.

* Fallout 3 (PC, Xbox 360, PS 3)
* Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
* Wii Music (Nintendo Wii)
* Spore (PC, Mac)
* Resistance 2 (PS 3)
* LittleBigPlanet (PS 3)
* Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360, PS 3)
* Final Fantasy XIII (PS 3)
* Fable 2 (Xbox 360)
* Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS 2, PSP, DS)
* Halo Wars (Xbox 360)
* Tomb Raider Underworld (Wii, PS 2, PS 3, Xbox 360, PC, DS)
* Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360, PS 3, Wii)
* Call of Duty: World at War (PC, Xbox 360, PS 3)

http://venturebeat.com/2008/07/12/deans-most-anticipated-games-of-e3/

John Vattic
July 14th, 2008, 00:01
14 games, of which 12 are sequels, 2 are music games, and 2 are new games. yeah, i would say creativity is lacking.

jamotto
July 14th, 2008, 03:26
They produce only what they believe will sell. I for one am happy that they are returning to the fallout franchise. Tomb Raider Underworld is also looking good in the hands of a new developer.

vicious1988
July 14th, 2008, 03:31
I thought CoD:WaW was coming to Wii too?

JKKDARK
July 14th, 2008, 18:39
mm not great games on thatl ist :/