PDA

View Full Version : Terra Incognita

ThomasLeFevre
October 8th, 2005, 03:42
I have tried playin this game but whenever i start it just throws me back to the homepage and says "Game could not be started*has this ever happened to anyone else here?

Mourningstar
October 8th, 2005, 03:48
Same for me....

And Im sorry youre not getting the help you need here....lately no one has been helping anyone....

ataribob
October 8th, 2005, 04:08
unzip the program into a folder on your C: drive called TERRAPSP
Then
Use SeiPSPTool.exe for 1.0 or 1.5 Whole Folder not eboot
Make sure you name it TERRAPSP
and don't hide the folders

It will work

LloydKansas
October 8th, 2005, 05:11
Thanks :) I was having trouble with getting the folder name right and everything, and the game would only start up to the part that talks about the version and then reset. Works like a charm now :D

ThomasLeFevre
October 8th, 2005, 11:29
Somethings not working it just goes to screen with text that says"terra incognita PSP"and it waits about a minuite and then my PSP shuts off

ataribob
October 9th, 2005, 00:02
Somethings not working it just goes to screen with text that says"terra incognita PSP"and it waits about a minuite and then my PSP shuts off

I had the same problem when i hid the folder

Read my post above and try it word for word

Twimfy
October 11th, 2005, 05:13
I'm so pleased to see this game. I first played it about 8 years ago it was a net yaroze game for the original PS and I got it on a magazine cover disc. Oddly enough no emu site seems to credit its origin.

ThomasLeFevre
October 11th, 2005, 05:59
thanks ataribob it works perfect now thanks it really helped

ataribob
October 11th, 2005, 17:47
I am picky on emulators
Full screen or nothing.
there are some great games butt.....

Mourningstar
October 11th, 2005, 22:49
This would be a great game if it ran faster and was full screen...

ThomasLeFevre
October 12th, 2005, 01:13
Wow i didnt play it but for 10 mins and just got bored ya it looks good but it sucks but i guess its because I HATE PLATFORMERS