PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario for SNES

FiredGoku
October 9th, 2005, 04:47
I need to kno where and how to get the Super Mario World game for SNES onto the PSP. My friend has it and says he got it from psp-news, but I looked and couldnt find it. if you dont kno what mario game it is, its the one where you can ride yoshi, and go through the castles, all the way to bowsers castle. In order to get to the next place you have to beat the one before. Hope you can give me a link or some help. Thx.

Xarius
October 9th, 2005, 22:37
Hey admins, I went to go find the ToS that actually says discussion of roms is forbidden so I could post a link here. After much searching, I can't acually find said page. Perhaps that is something that should be more easily accessable. ;)

Bus1nessboy
October 10th, 2005, 02:17
romnation.net

slik da relic
October 10th, 2005, 04:27
oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :eek:

Largo_W
October 10th, 2005, 08:54
and this is the way how you make bad and silly posts. Dont read what anybody write just write opinion concerning the thread header. lol :D

Skye
October 11th, 2005, 00:56
Honestly, guys. There's no need to feed the fire. If members start giving links to rom sites then there will be a rush of people asking the same stupid questions "Where can I find X game?". It'll just start getting annoying, so I figure we should stop while we are ahead. Not to mention you would never want to get dcemu.co.uk or wraggy in trouble would you? =P

3elevenX
October 14th, 2005, 07:18
It amazes me that people are that dumb/lazy that they can't "google" what they are looking for.